SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION..
The whole point of a web site is to communicate with the public. How can you communicate if the public can't find your site?
Helping clients to find you on the net
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. It is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a webpage in search engines, via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”)
Most businesses have key goals for their sites:
• Attain a high ranking on Google (preferably on the first page) resulting in increased organic visitor traffic driven by consumer keyword searches.
• Encourage site visitors to stay on the site and not click away with a visually appealing layout and informative content.
• Provide measurable results through increased traffic and higher sales conversion.
At ceatron we work hard to make sure your website achieve these goals and your clients find you easily.
Our SEO Process
Here is an outline of the search engine optimization process for the web sites we develop:
- Set business goals.
- Research what keywords your potential customers are using.
- Perform a competitive analysis to refine keywords and discover potential competitive advantages.
- Establish a prioritized list of target keywords.
- Coach your copy writer on the proper way to write the content.
- Develop an architecture that will be easily spidered by search engine robots.
- Develop W3C-compliant XHTML and CSS templates.
- Add content and metadata to your site.
- Perform a thorough review of the site and make adjustments.
- Submit your site to all major search engines.
- Request reciprocal links with strategic partners.
- Run monthly reports to monitor progress with search engines, monitor traffic logs, and adjust your site as needed.
GET IN TOUCH...
To arrange a consultation or discuss your project, please send us a message.